Only licensed juniors and seniors who are eligible will receive a non-transferable parking placard at a cost of $50.00 per year in exchange for an assigned numbered parking spot. Parking spots are assigned by administration in order of registration. Students who receive a parking placard may not designate any other individual or vehicle other than the one registered to park in that spot. Students with excessive tardiness to school, who owe discipline, who fail to use their seat belts, or who transport passengers who fail to use their seat belts, will forfeit their parking privileges. Students who violate this handbook policy are subject to having their vehicle towed at the discretion of the administration and at the owner’s expense.
- Students are not permitted to park on campus until they have registered their vehicle on Family ID, paid, demonstrated they are licensed, secured a parking placard and have been assigned a parking spot. Students found in violation of this policy are subject to discipline and/or subject to having their vehicle towed at the owner’s expense.
- Only students in grades 11 and 12 who are licensed may register to park on campus.
- Any student who parks on campus without a placard or assigned spot will be subject to discipline.|
- Students may pay for their parking spot online via Family ID or bring in cash or check (made out to SLRHS) to the main office when they pick up their placard.
- In the event that a vehicle is parked in your assigned spot please park in one of the red parking spots located in the middle school parking lot for the day and report the violation to the main office.
- Assigned student parking spots can only be guaranteed during the school day, not for after school hours or weekends. |
- All parking placards must be hung from the rearview mirror over the vehicle’s dashboard.