Below are resources that may be helpful in increasing your understanding of the state-wide assessment program (next-generation MCAS).
- Parent's Guide to MCAS
- Understanding the Next-Gen MCAS
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Letter to Parents (English Language)
- Letter to Parents (Spanish Language)
- Annotated Parent/Guardian Reports
- What are the Achievement Level Descriptors?
- Item Descriptions for Grades 3-8 ELA and Mathematics
- MCAS Calendar (Grades 3-8)
Below is important information about how our schools have performed on the state assessment test, MCAS. There is also an overview report card for each school which provides information about how our schools compare to the state in many important measures such as class size, teacher qualifications and academic growth. For additional information about our schools please visit the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education School Profile website http://profiles.doe.mass.edu/.
Starting in 2018, the Department of Education (DOE) also provides school report cards in an interactive format. Information about these report cards is below.
- Frequently Asked Questions about School Report Cards
- Quick Facts (English Language)
- Quick Facts (Spanish Language)
- Quick Facts (Portuguese Language)
Kingston Elementary School